Duncan introduced me to the practice of ‘Nam myoho renge kyo’ as a way of transforming our life condition and as a road to enlightenment in this lifetime. Duncan however, is not a Buddhist monk. He is an actor from London with a very powerful and inspiring story.
Duncan Pow Podcast
I met Duncan during a shamanic healing retreat that I did with my sister wife just a couple of weeks ago. A very transformative weekend for the both of us, and we also talk a little about this during this podcast.
However, the main reason for me to invite Duncan was because I was intrigued by how he incorporates his Buddhist practice into his daily life and how he used chanting to overcome the hardships and obstacles that had caused great suffering within his life
In this podcast you will learn:
- What is Nam Myoho Renge Kyo?
- What is enlightenment?
- How can we integrate our shadow sides?
I loved talking to Duncan and I hope you will find his journey as inspiring as I did. Enjoy!
- TP #36 Will Heutz: filosofie, psychotherapie en Ayahuasca
- TP #15 Gino Chaka Runa: shamanism, Ayahuasca and healing
- TP #0 Waarom de Transformatie Podcast? Mijn achtergrondverhaal
Join the inner-circle!
Schrijf je in voor de nieuwsbrief:
Also published on Medium.